Typical Horse Camps
- Week long horse day camps for girls and boys ages 8 to 14
- Time: 8am till 1pm
- Camp includes a week of riding lessons, hands on learning about horse care and grooming from a professional instructor, fun and games on horseback, crafts, and more!
- Horse show at the end of week to show off and win prizes!
- Donation $275.00 includes a “Twin Pines” tee shirt, and craft materials.
- Small classes of up to 8 students for more individualized attention.
The cost for an entire week of camp is $275.00 (You can make a deposit of $135.00 by check and balance will be due at least a week before camp start date, if you cancel your spot within two weeks of your camp date you will forfeit $100.00 of your deposit all supplies and safety equipment will be supplied and includes t-shirt and crafts. All you need to bring is your child’s lunch. We do not serve food due to food allergies.
Fill out the sign up form below and then you can pay by check or through Paypal below. If you are going to pay by check you will need to get the deposit or whole amount to us within five days of signing up. We do not hold camp spots without at least the deposit. Checks should be mailed to 243 Appaloosa Way, Guyton, Ga 31312.
All weeks full! Early registration for next year will begin March 2018.
June 5th-9th June 12th-16th June 19th-23rd June 26th-30th July 3rd-7th July 17th-21st July 24th-28th